Life Group Discussion Questions
Topic: What is God really like?
- Think of the people you associate with during the week. What is their understanding or perception of God?
- According to a Herald-Digipoll (published 11/1/2000) 70% of New Zealanders believe in God. Yet only around 10% attend church. What are the implications of this?
- If someone were to approach you this week and ask you explain why you are a Christian, what essential information would you want to communicate? (1 Peter 3:15)
- What experiences have you had of people asking you to explain your Christian belief?
- How has your understanding of God changed (developed, matured) over the years?
- What aspect of God’s nature/character has made the most impact on your life?