Life Group Discussion Questions
Text: Matthew 6:19-24
- In what ways are Christians “different” or “not of this world” compared to those who are not Christians?
- What are some examples of decisions or life choices you have made that represent our different “citizenship” as a Christian?
- How would you explain the concept of “treasure in heaven”?
- How do you respond to Jesus’ suggestion that our heart is where our treasure is? What might this mean for you?
- Read the story of the rich young ruler – Luke 18:18-29.
- what was his problem?
- was it wrong for him/us to be rich?
- how would you explain Jesus teaching here?
- How important is it that we drive a nice car or dress well or live in a good neighbourhood/house?
- Identify three things you could do this week that could be classified as “storing up treasure in heaven”?