Life Group Discussion Questions
Text: Matthew 5:31-32
- Why do you think God places such a strong emphasis on the permanence of marriage?
- In what kinds of situation might the failure of a marriage be okay?
- What do you consider to be the reason(s) so many marriages today are failing?
- What advice would you like to offer a newly married couple?
- What kinds of things work best in keeping a marriage healthy and alive?
- Why do you think some Christians are harder on the issue of divorce than they are on other moral issues? What experience have you had/seen of this?
- What would you say is the most helpful thing Christians can say/do to help marriages in our society last and flourish?