Life Group Discussion Questions
Text Matthew 25:31-46
- Talk about your experience of the best friend you have had in your life. What was it that made it special for you?
- Read Matthew 7:21-23. How does this passage of Scripture challenge you?
- In Jesus parable of the sheep and the goats (Matthew 25:31-46) who was his target audience?
- Why do you think Evangelical churches have historically had a low value on social action/service initiatives, compared with those that are more “liberal” in their theological style?
- How do you respond to the idea that those who are poor are in their predicament because of bad choices/behaviour they have made?
- If friendship with Jesus is definable by how we tangibly care for people in need, who are these people in our respective lives?
- What will you do differently this week for considering this passage of Scripture?