Life Group Discussion Questions
Text: Luke 17:11-19
- What experience have you had of feeling rejection or abandonment by other people? What affect did it have on you?
- Leprosy isolated people from their community. What might be a 21st century equivalent to leprosy?
- Talk about an experience you have had of doing something for someone for which they didn’t express gratitude? How did that affect you?
- What is it that you are most grateful to God for in your life?
- What are some of the ways we forget to show gratitude to God?
- How would you explain the significance of Jesus instruction to “go and show yourselves to the priests” in our day and age?
- Where does medical science connect/conflict with the healing power of God?
- What will you do differently this week for considering this passage of Scripture?