Life Group Discussion Questions
Text: Matthew 5:27-30
- Why do you think the gap between the (moral) behaviour of Christians and non-Christians is not that wide these days?
- Do the morals portrayed in the media (TV, movies, books) merely reflect societal values on an issue like sexuality, or are they shaping them?
- Why do you think the Bible makes such a big issue about sexuality?
- What does a verse like 1 Corinthians 10:13 communicate to you?
- How would you respond to the person who says that viewing pornographic material is a victimless pastime?
- What are some specific, concrete steps that we can take to avoid the temptation to lust?