Life Group Discussion Questions
Text: Matthew 7:12
- What is the kindest thing someone has ever done to/for you?
- Matthew 22:37-40 and Matthew 7:12 are a bit like “executive summary” statements on the whole of the Old Testament (the Law and the Prophets). What do you think Jesus had in mind when he made these statements?
- What are some practical ways that you might have opportunity to put the Golden Rule into practice in your context?
- Is there ever a place for not doing unto others as we would hope or expect they would do unto us?
- Read what Paul wrote in Romans 12:17-21. How does this passage challenge your thinking or behavior?
- What are you going to do differently this week having considered Jesus’ teaching in this verse?