Text: James 2:1-13
Life Group Discussion Questions
- What experience have you had of favouritism‑perhaps being on the wrong side of special treatment?
- Why is it wrong to treat some people in the church (like the rich) differently to others (like those who are not rich)?
- When it comes to people the church seeks to minister to, is there a difference between “priority” and “favouritism”?
- What might be examples of favouritism that we have seen/experienced in the contemporary church?
- What kinds of people might feel uncomfortable in a church like ours? What can we do about that?
- How might we apply a verse like Ephesians 6:9 to our twenty-first century context?
- What will do differently this week for considering this passage of Scripture?