Life Group Discussion Questions
- How do you respond to the person who says that Christianity (religion) is just a list of rules and regulations – no freedom?
- Jesus said that he didn’t come to abolish the law and the prophets, but to fulfill them. How would you explain “fulfilling the law” to a new Christian?
- In what ways is our 21st expression of Christianity too legalistic?
- What is the meaning of “righteousness” as Jesus used it in v.20?
- How does a person “enter the kingdom of heaven” – v.20?
- What was Jesus driving at in Matthew 7:21-23?
- What will you do differently this week for considering this passage of Scripture?