Life Group Discussion Questions
- Why do some Christians get twisted and bitter with God when they encounter suffering or hardship?
- What experience have you had of suffering that has taught you new things (maybe about yourself or God)?
- If you had to explain a verse like Romans 8:28 to someone who was a brand new Christian what would you say?
- If someone in your small group was diagnosed with a terminal illness (or experiencing persecution) how would you respond/support him/her?
- When is suffering good and when is it bad?
- What experiences have you had of good coming out of suffering/hardship?
- What will you do differently this week for considering this verse?