Life Group Discussion Questions
Text: Matthew 7:7-11
- How would you describe the perception or understanding of God in your circles of acquaintance (work, neighbourhood, family, etc.)?
- How has your understanding of God altered the more you have got to know him?
- Share experiences you have had of “asking” or “knocking” or “seeking” God that have been responded to?
- Does God always answer prayers?
- What does the phrase “in my name” mean when it is applied to prayer?
- What does the concept of God as Father mean to you personally?
- How would you respond to someone for whom this metaphor conjures up a bad memory/experience with their earthly father?
- What will you do differently this week for considering this passage of Scripture?