Life Group Discussion Questions
- What challenges you the most from James 2:14-26?
- How ought we to define “faith”?
- James talks about faith that is dead. What does that look like?
- We talk about someone “coming to faith” in Jesus. What does that mean and how does it happen?
- James cites the actions of Abraham and Rahab as examples of genuine faith. How did they demonstrate this?
- Who might there be within our orbit, or circles of acquaintance, to whom our faith in Christ can have practical expression?
- What advice do you think James might give a church like ours on this whole issue of faith?