Life Group Discussion Questions
Text: Acts 2:42-47
- What are some examples of encouragement that you have felt from other Christians (like geese flying together) that has kept you going?
- Who is the most significant person(s) in your life in terms of your Christian experience?
- In what ways is the life of the church described in Acts 2:42-47 similar or dissimilar to ours?
- What might a historian write about the kinds of things Christians in our day and age are “devoted” to?
- How important is Christian community? Can a person be a Christian and not be linked with a Christian church (of some description)?
- Why do some people have a low view of Christian community and relationship?
- What can we/you do to enhance the sense of “koinonia” (Acts 2:42-47) in our church/small group?