Life Group Discussion Questions
Text: Matthew 7:13-14
- When you have to make a significant decision or choice in life, how do you go about finding the will of God?
- Free choice is spoken of as a gift God has given to everyone through creation. How do you respond to that?
- Having chosen the “gate/road” that leads to “life” what are some of the difficulties or obstacles you have found in your way?
- What might be an example of “broad road” living that tempts you from time to time?
- The “narrow road” is about disciplines. Who actually has more fun – those who live by disciplines (boundaries) or those who don’t?
- Who do you know within your circle of acquaintance who is currently choosing the wide/easy road, for whom you can pray as a group that they will choose more wisely?