We’re a church for all ages and stages of life, including seniors!
Young in Heart is a fun and friendship ministry especially targeting those who have retired. They meet monthly for a variety of activities – some at the church, others traveling around the Waikato. They have way too much fun!
Some of the recent activities have included:
- Fish ‘n Chips at Raglan
- An informal chat in the Cafe with a member of Pellow’s Funeral Services staff
- Lunch at the Vintage Car Museum in Dinsdale
- Mid-Winter Senior’s Dinner preceded by the movie “Ladies in Lavender”
- A (virtual) voyage from Sydney to Southampton on the Queen Mary
- A trip to Tirau and a visit to the Tirau Museum
- Lunch at the Olde Creamery followed by a Carols Recital at St. Stephens Church.
For details on what’s happening next, or to find out more information, contact the Church Office (P: 07-8380375; E: firstname.lastname@example.org), or contact Coordinators: Don & Margaret Gillanders (P: 07-854 6639)