Explorers For 2-4 Year Olds
For our Preschoolers we desire to teach and model God’s word to them in a safe, comfortable, fun and creative programme designed especially for them.
Children aged 2-4 are ‘explorers’, so they have a programme designed to meet their needs. Children are involved in a teaching time, including singing and prayer and complete an activity to reinforce the teaching. They have morning tea, and are given a free choice of various indoor and outdoor activities.
The foundation for our curriculum is the principles of:
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my forever friend
We are currently using the Tiddlywinks Series (produced by Scripture Union) and this year are focusing on:
- Term One: God Gives Us…, Stories Jesus Told and Easter
- Term Two: All About Me …, Friends of Jesus
- Term Three: Friends of Jesus, God Gives Us Food…, People Who Knew Jesus
- Term Four: People We Meet & Christmas
(Parents & Babies: The Kowhai Room (accessed from the rear of auditorium and the foyer by the office) is available to parents and babies whilst still allowing audio and visual access to the service.)